Sunday, March 11, 2012

After 3 months annoyed by people around telling me what should or shouldn't do or eat,I finally don't care.I've been craving spicy food a lot,eating chocolate almost every night.But at the same time...I drink more milk,water and eat more fruits than before.I believe baby Luna wants chocolate and ice-cream too!

So now...I'm 22weeks pregnant.Since my wonderful boyfriend lost the first two ultra sound pictures in Christmas,I can't show you how small it was and how fast it's growing!How amazing it became like this from a little jelly bean in 3 months!!!!!!!kicking stronger and stronger everyday,looks more like a new born everyday!My tummy still looks kind of small,but the nurse said it's a good size.Baby Barrett is  growing so fast,so healthily and happily(I think),can't wait to see her smile!!!

Anyway...stroller and baby bed are ready!!!i can now handle the stroller with one hand after 20 times practicing...hope I won't break it before the baby born.

No comments:

Post a Comment