Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Every morning when I wake up...I'll lie in bed for a while,talk to the baby,asking her to move a little bit until I feel that amazing movement in my tummy.It's the best way to start your day,making everyday a wonderful,beautiful day.Sometimes when she rolls around,it feels like a little gold fish swimming inside.But this morning i realized something different,it felt more like an alien!!!I'm sure she's growing fast and strong now!!!

Today is the first day I've tried to do some pregnancy exercise,some easy yoga.Mr. Ryan asking me everyday"when are you going to the breathing class or yoga class!?"OK!I forgot to ask when I went to the hospital every time.So now I just doing it at home with Youtube!It's kind of scary at first cause I don't really know am I doing it right.And don't know what will happen if I do it wrong.But all the exercises are easy and gentle,so I just followed the videos...and it should be alright!At least I felt really really good after that,so relaxing...  

 23 weeks

1 comment: