Thursday, April 26, 2012

29 weeks
Can't believe I'm already 29 weeks,time passing by so fast and the little one inside kicking so strong now!In this week...We are going to fix this cute little apartment and clean alot!Things are all in my head for a while,hope it will go well.And I'm going to finish the play mat or blanket or whatever next week.I'm soooooooo excited!!!!Gonna make lots of little bow hair clips for her too if I have time!And Ryan's getting his final(or not)toys...so all three of us can listen to good music with a better condition.Everything should be ready in 2 weeks or so,then I can start wishing all those baby clothes.And soon we will have sooooo many tiny little things hanging around in this home sweet home,and of course...a tiny little lady rolling around too...

No comments:

Post a Comment