Friday, April 13, 2012

In case you don't understand...









































Leg
Tummy
Brain

So....we got another ultra sound today.Annoying people and nurses there of course!But we are sure it's going to be a girl anyway!Baby growing too big so can't see much in those pictures anymore,only showed parts of it.And didn't move much,I guess there's not enough room for her to roll around anymore!

My lovely aunt did a great job again after giving me all those bullshit that she didn't even want to wear!She is like...around 40 years old?And she thought I would like all the clothes that she didn't even want?AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this time...her friend gave me 4 bags of stuffs...3 bags to throw away...one is a bottles boil pot.So we carried 4 bags back home just to throw them away...or burn!Nice job again,aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment