Monday, July 16, 2012

We went to the Health Care Center yesterday for her check up.There were like 10 little kids playing around and 10 babies crying I guess.And the fucking form I should fill in was totally a mess,I didn't know if they asking about the baby or me for some questions and it wasn't clear about what they are asking.Anyway...So we saw the nicest nurse in the world again!!!That saved the whole Health Care Center and me!!!She asked me few questions about breast feeding and how the diaper going,She said I'm doing a good job!!!!!!Can you believe it??????????!!!!!!SHE SAID IM DOING A GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not only about breast feeding....almost about everything she asked,she thinks I'm good!!!!Before we went there I was so scared!I felt like I'm going back to school to get a report card for my exams!But I guess the result is good!!!!!!I think I got a "B+"at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think getting ready is important,I was reading a lot on net about taking care of a baby during the whole pregnancy and yes...it helps...ALOT!Thankyou BabyCenter!!!!!!!I was trying sooooooo hard to be a good mum,trying sooooo hard to learn everything quick so I can at least handle all the basic things!And now...I'm going to keep learning and practicing,hope I really can be a good mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment