Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another quick one
  • Thanks for Ryan's Mum taking care of Luna one night,and I got enough milk in the freezer,me and Ryan finally had a really nice date the other night.That bastard brought me to Libertine,a French restaurant.Like the name alot but not the music playing there!But the food was great!And the wine and Cocktails too!The first time I kept drinking and smoking and not feeling bad at all!We walked around Central after dinner,felt like it was the first few times going out with this guy,felt like I'm young again,felt like I'm old at the same time,felt like everything was a dream,I didn't got pregnant and I don't have a baby.But I was thinking about Luna all the time when we at the restaurant,I missed her so much and kept wondering what she was doing at home.Everything was so nice that night that I felt like I was in a movie too!And...I'm so in love with Mr.Ryan and Little Miss Luna...so in love with our family!!!
  • Luna got some rash on her cute little face!The nurse said they will go away and don't put cream on her!But it got worse and worse so finally we went to the doctor.Seems like the calamine lotion is working...I hope it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment